Scrolling down my timeline, reading posts as I normally do, I came across some new music!!! This dope music artist goes by the name 92TheGoat!!! Get to know him and his music!!! You are so welcome and your music is going to get me through some days! lol Thank you for your AMAZING music. Keep em’ coming!!
1. HOW DID YOU COME UP WITH YOUR NAME?
First off thanks for having me, I am 92 The Goat. My name comes from the year I was born and being the greatest of all time is my destiny.
2. WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED AND WHERE ARE YOU FROM?
-I am currently still located in my hometown, Tuscaloosa, Alabama. As for the future I may relocate but right now I want to stay in the place that raised me.
3. HOW WOULD YOU EXPLAN YOUR STYLE OF MUSIC?
-Some would say I am a conscious artist, but I really don’t want to put a label on the music I make, I follow whatever direction my heart takes me in when I write.
4. WHAT DO YOU CONSIDER TO BE THE GENRE OF YOUR MUSIC?
-My genre of music is definitely Hip Hop but I love to fuse Jazz, R&B, and soul also.
5. WHO ARE YOUR MUSICAL INFLUENCES?
-My biggest influences as far as who impacted my music would have to be 2Pac, Jay Z, Nas, and Franky Lymon lol.
6. NAME ONE OF YOUR SONGS LIKED THE MOST BY FANS?
-I have had many songs that have gained traction but as far as impact on the fans I would have to say a freestyle I released on SoundCloud a few years back called Reminiscing. That was the first time someone told me my music saved their life. Crazy feeling.
7. DO YOU HAVE A FAVORTE SONG? (ONE OF YOUR OWN).
-I put my soul into every song that I make, but my personal favorite is every song on my upcoming project that will be announced soon. Every song is a different vibe from what people are use to hearing from me and I am so excited for you all to hear it.
8. HOW WOULD YOU SAY THAT YOUR MUSIC HAS EVOLVED?
-I would say my music has evolved a lot even recently. Coming into the game, I was strictly a poet just writing from the heart, I think my upcoming project will be a different step in my career. I really wanted to focus on staying true to myself but also making better music sonically. Stay tuned.
9. WHAT HAS BEEN THE BIGGEST CHALLENGE FACE WITH YOUR MUSIC?
-The biggest challenge I have faced thus far with music will have to be overcoming myself. I am a extremely deep thinker, and sometimes I overthink the music and I get in my own way.
10.WOULD YOU LIKE TO MAKE ANY SHOUTOUTS?
-First I would like to shout out my daughter Marley. You are the inspiration behind every lyric I write and everything I do, I would also like to shout out anyone who isn’t afraid to be themselves and go against the grain, Lastly I would love to shout out 92 Nation, this is my family/ fans. I love you and thank you for supporting me!
11. DO YOU HAVE ANY LAST WORDS FOR YOUR FANS AND VIEWERS?
– Again I want to say thank you to all of the supporters and affiliates of 92 Nation. Also my birthday is on September 4th and I will go ahead and tell you right now, that day the world will hear greatness in the form of my new project. Stay tuned for more updates real soon. Also the only difference between me and anyone else is that I am willing to work relentlessly for what I want, you can do anything if you are willing to work for it. Bless!! -92r
I CAN’T WAIT TO HEAR MORE FROM YOU. I SEE GREATNESS IN YOU!!!!