So in life we can sometimes struggle with how to be happy, and how we can stay happy.
Happy person equals a happy life!
There are many different ways and things that a person can do to maintain happiness, but I am going to list the ways and what I do to ensure my happiness.
Nobody gives you your happiness but you, therefore no one has the ability to take it away but you.
So let’s dive in to Kiriah’s 6 steps to a happy, happy life! Lets get started with the first step.
- Never allow anyone to control when you are happy or why you are happy.
- Don’t allow someone to tell you what not to be happy about or what you are happy about isn’t enough.
- Fit time in your schedule for yourself.
- Mediate. Woo-sah after a long day.
- Live in the moment.
- Don’t worry about the troubles of yesterday. Don’t dwell on the past. What happened in the past needs to stay there. Live for today. Live in the moment.
- Smile. If you’re having a bad day, SMILE, it can totally change your mood. Smiling is contagious.
- Stop overthinking things.
- We all do it. Overthink things and that cause a bigger problem than what it actually is.
- Look for the Good.
- Some situations we tend to think that nothing good can come out of what we are in. Take a deep breath, and positive thoughts.
All in All, we (you) determine your own happiness. Get out there and make yourself happy!